5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next boating accident ordered

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Heard of sig MPX? Nearly a perfect fire arm!
Can you pick one up for a couple hundred bucks? Spray it out with brake clean after a thousand or so rounds and douse it with oil to throw under the seat? If you run your Sig over with the Ram when it falls off the tailgate, will Sig fix it for free? How about if it gets burned up in a house fire?

Yes, these are all things that you get with the POS pot metal Hi-Point. Sure the Sig is nice, if that is what you are looking for.

Hi-Point is more the moped of PCC where Sig is the Harley Ultra Classic😆

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have one of the 9mm carbines and the 45. I need to send them the 45 to fix, it never ran right. The 9 is unstoppable. I use it out to 100 yards and keep in a 6 inch pie plate. Good for what it is.

I need to get the cheap safe to put those and a couple single shotties in as the "decoy safe" in a visible spot in the house.
Likely th 45 spring is just too tight. Leave it full load for a few months, 100% compression, soak with some hoppe's 3-1. Don't clean it for a while, let some lead build up.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Likely th 45 spring is just too tight. Leave it full load for a few months, 100% compression, soak with some hoppe's 3-1. Don't clean it for a while, let some lead build up.
Something with the firing pin. It gets bent before it retracts. I can't see why. I sent it in once and it worked for a bit, I just haven't messed with it since. I still have to finish my 80% 9, and bed my 3006, and..... well on top of the car projects, and house projects, and work and......😔

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't added any additional RAM letters. I do have badge overlays. But that's not even close to the same thing.
Sorry I was trying to be funny.

I was referring to those big RAM letters/logos that people put on their windshields or back windows.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I was trying to be funny.

I was referring to those big RAM letters/logos that people put on their windshields or back windows.
Yeah, I figured that was what you were getting at.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Finally got this thing out of jail not too long ago.

Note: I saw someone else post a pic, if pics like this are against TOS please remove post.
Takes forever to post bail these days doesn't it?

JRD

Reaction score
Takes forever to post bail these days doesn't it?
For me, what I don’t understand is how I can have a CWP but somehow I can’t have walk into a store and buy suppressor. I guess maybe I could bludgeon someone to de*th with it. **** is *** backwards imo but what do I know. Also, what additional background checks could they be doing that they didn’t already do for my CWP? Surely it can’t processing that takes a year

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
For me, what I don’t understand is how I can have a CWP but somehow I can’t have walk into a store and buy suppressor. I guess maybe I could bludgeon someone to de*th with it. **** is *** backwards imo but what do I know. Also, what additional background checks could they be doing that they didn’t already do for my CWP? Surely it can’t processing that takes a year
I hear ya. I mean government clearances take far less time. What I really don't understand is how paying a government tax stamp suddenly makes it safer.

JRD

Reaction score
I hear ya. I mean government clearances take far less time. What I really don't understand is how paying a government tax stamp suddenly makes it safer.
Yea it’s all a joke tbh, that’s my first and now unfortunately I want more. Next time I’ll just order it online so I don’t have to pay in full for something that won’t arrive for the better part of a year.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unreasonably taxing people out of the market is just another form of infringement. They can't get the legislation passed so they circumvent the system and create as much red tape as possible so that we give in slowly but surely. They're damn good at it and we have to continue to challenge it. Too many sheep is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread