5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newish Member

PMac246

Reaction score
Hello from Minnesota! Just got word my first ever Ram is at the dealer waiting for me. Only been building and pricing online for 3 years waiting for this moment and just in time for winter!

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Hello from Minnesota! Just got word my first ever Ram is at the dealer waiting for me. Only been building and pricing online for 3 years waiting for this moment and just in time for winter!
Then why are you here posting and not down there signing papers, or better, driving the thing? :p

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! Post some pics when you get it

BigD

Reaction score
Just curious u say you've been building & pricing for 3 years now, what does the pricing look like today as compared to the last 3 yrs ? Any regrets not pulling the trigger sooner ?

PMac246

Reaction score
Just curious u say you've been building & pricing for 3 years now, what does the pricing look like today as compared to the last 3 yrs ? Any regrets not pulling the trigger sooner ?
Honestly there wasn't a ton of difference other than the typical year over year price increases. The only real changes were the options I wanted as my needs changed. No regrets at all about waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread