5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newish Member

CJR28

Reaction score
Hi, I bought my 20’ Built to Serve in February and i never really introduced myself. I previously owned a 17’ Ram 1500 express black package. So far (as expected) im loving my 20’ and no issues so far, knock on wood. So far as mods go i installed 20% tint on the front windows with a brow. I also installed the Fyrefly LED light interior kit, and in channel rain-guards. I plan on doing a 2” lift (mopar) soon and adding tires. If anyone can offer any advice or guidance feel free! Thanks, CJR..

Attachments

• A5123A00-67B0-4767-9841-AFE4875FF8D7.jpeg
    A5123A00-67B0-4767-9841-AFE4875FF8D7.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 28

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Lots of info here regarding lifts and levels you can’t read up on. Same with wheels. Tons of great options to read and see from other members. If you have any non fca vehicles in your house you can go grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

CJR28

Reaction score
Thanks! Already sent in for rebate and was approved, i received an email yesterday that even with everything thats going on, they still are mailing the rebates out.

Users who are viewing this thread