5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonzzy

Reaction score
Happy to find this site to learn about my new truck and meet people with like interests.
Just replaced my second old Chevy with my first Ram. I’m awaiting delivery still so you can appreciate my anticipation.
2019 Express Regular Cab SB 4WD Delmonico Red w/blacken pkg.
It has 10k miles and I got it from dealer where the 1st owner moved up to a Laramie.

I am completely new to the desire of owning a truck for anything other than a utility vehicle to get back and forth to work with.
This truck just looked like fun. Then this site opened my eyes to a new world. Looking forward to diving in.

Thanks for all who created and participate in here.

Ill update my profile soon and post a pick once she settles in, but for now....
50 somthin year old grampa, vet with a son at Ft. Bragg.
USA, central Ma.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on your order. Once to take delivery go grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Bonzzy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link Patsy but the truck is only ‘new’ to Me. Got it at a dealer but it has 10k miles. That rebate looks like it has to be under 1k miles. No harm, thanks.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I love those RC short beds as there a ton of things that can be done with them.

Bonzzy

Reaction score
So, call me slow but just figured out my classic is a 4th gen. No wonder I couldn't find any reg cabs.
I'm going to do a search for my own kind but I really like this forum so if you don't mind me sticking around like a step bro, I promise not to eat the last cookie.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Just so you know, there is a 4th gen section on this forum.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I want you to stay just for your sense of humor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread