5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello.
I’ve been lurking on this site as a guest for a long time. I finally registered and therefore this is my first post. The reason I promoted myself from guest to registered member is because I pulled the trigger at a local dealership yesterday, and factory ordered my 2020 Rebel ED
Anyways, I’m in the GTA area, so a special hello to all my Canadian friends.
This site has been a great resource, and has helped me order the truck the way I want it.
Thank you for making this site so resourceful!!!

Big Red Rebel

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to official membership! Hopefully you will not have to wait too long for your new Rebel to arrive.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Welcome to official membership! Hopefully you will not have to wait too long for your new Rebel to arrive.
Shouldn't bee too long. I was advised 6 weeks. However, my sales rep showed me an earlier customer ordered a truck on January 2nd, and yesterday the code was showing that his truck was already shipped... so fingers crossed

Carchibald

Reaction score
I ordered mine December 20th from a GTA dealer, was given a shipment date of Jan 31. When I asked yesterday for an update the only thing I got was “we are trying to reach out to our FCA rep” now that doesn’t sound very good. I ordered a 2020 Rebel eco diesel as well.
what dealership did you order yours from.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I ordered mine December 20th from a GTA dealer, was given a shipment date of Jan 31. When I asked yesterday for an update the only thing I got was “we are trying to reach out to our FCA rep” now that doesn’t sound very good. I ordered a 2020 Rebel eco diesel as well.
what dealership did you order yours from.
oh boy
i ordered from Georgetown Chrysler. How about you?

Carchibald

Reaction score
oh wow, I heard good things about them. Well fingers crossed you get yours soon.

Thanks I will be following up Monday again for an update. Hopefully your truck gets to you quickly, I know mine was delayed due to a line shutdown in January so your truck shouldn’t be as long. I was told 4 to 6 weeks and it is just now 6 weeks so I was expecting this, just now starting to get excited to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread