5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New White/Amber Rock Lights from Lasfit Offroad!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Lasfit Offroad just released their new White + Amber dual function rock light kit and I had a chance to install 2 sets on my truck today and I gotta say - these are sweet! I can’t post the link on here per forum rules, but If you’d like the link and a code that gets you 20% off (on top of the 20% off sale price right now) feel free to message me or hit me up on Instagram 👍🏼

These lights are 100% plug and play, no cutting or splicing wires necessary. You don’t need to have any knowledge on how to wire up lights or work on trucks at all to do this install yourself. All the wires are long enough to reach anywhere you want (I have a crew cab long bed and still had plenty of wire length), all the connections are weather tight, it has an in-line 10 amp fuse on the hot wire, a dual function switch for in the cab, and includes zip ties and all the hardware you need to install.
The only tools you’ll need is a drill with a 3/8” (or half inch) bit, 1/8” bit, 8mm socket to remove some bolts to push the wheel well liner out of the way, and a 7mm wrench (or a set of pliers) to hold the nut in place while screwing the lights to the wheel liners. I didn’t drill the frame of the truck to mount the lights, I decided to use 3M double stick tape.
And if you’re interested in how to install them or what they look like up underneath the truck, I’ll be posting a video on Instagram this weekend going over the full install👍🏼
Thanks 6BE7F53B-19D8-4234-935A-C4635CC9E0C3.jpeg 7D5B2BBC-634E-45CD-AE75-FB08BD1699AD.jpeg 7CB272FC-EE8C-439E-9D38-80952AA34CBF.jpeg D2BF7F2D-D41B-458A-A737-5732691C44DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting mine installed on the truck. That white/amber functionality is so sweet. Completely agree with you on the wiring harness. Lasfit really knocked it out of the park from that aspect. I don't think I've ever come across a more user friendly rock light setup. It all looks straight forward and super painless from what I've seen so far. I'll contribute additional photos to this thread whenever mine arrive and I manage to get them installed.

That amber setting looks soooo good against your orange accents and hood badges!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lasfit Offroad just released their new White + Amber dual function rock light kit and I had a chance to install 2 sets on my truck today and I gotta say - these are sweet!

These lights are 100% plug and play, no cutting or splicing wires necessary. You don’t need to have any knowledge on how to wire up lights or work on trucks at all to do this install yourself. All the wires are long enough to reach anywhere you want (I have a crew cab long bed and still had plenty of wire length), all the connections are weather tight, it has an in-line 10 amp fuse on the hot wire, a dual function switch for in the cab, and includes zip ties and all the hardware you need to install.
The only tools you’ll need is a drill with a 3/8” (or half inch) bit, 1/8” bit, 8mm socket to remove some bolts to push the wheel well liner out of the way, and a 7mm wrench (or a set of pliers) to hold the nut in place while screwing the lights to the wheel liners. I didn’t drill the frame of the truck to mount the lights, I decided to use 3M double stick tape.
And if you’re interested in how to install them or what they look like up underneath the truck, I’ll be posting a video on Instagram this weekend going over the full install👍🏼
Thanks View attachment 153574 View attachment 153575 View attachment 153576 View attachment 153578
nice truck :)

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Lol I don’t mean it that way at alllll 😂 it’s kind of an inside joke with friends, whenever we pull an “oh sh*t” moment in the truck, we say skeeeet lol. It’s just a funny joke among friends
Maybe, but now you can never forget what I shared LOL. My mission is done. SKEET SKEET SKEET!

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
link for the lights ? gonna need some lights for my set up

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lasfit Offroad just released their new White + Amber dual function rock light kit and I had a chance to install 2 sets on my truck today and I gotta say - these are sweet! I can’t post the link on here per forum rules, but If you’d like the link and a code that gets you 20% off (on top of the 20% off sale price right now) feel free to message me or hit me up on Instagram 👍🏼

Thanks View attachment 153574 View attachment 153575 View attachment 153576 View attachment 153578

Attachments

• Nailed-It-Meme-Tumblr..jpg
    Nailed-It-Meme-Tumblr..jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 26

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wrapped up my install last night. Didn’t really manage to grab good photos, but hoping to get out and get some more tonight if able. The switchback functionality is pretty legit. I would have never anticipated liking the amber setting, but they look really good in person. I originally only wanted to add white to serve as a clean accent color, but when Lasfit reached out with these, I was very interested. I do think the amber is a nice touch. Having the choice to cycle back and forth between the two whenever desired makes it the best of both worlds. I do have some shadows and dead space under the truck, so will likely add a few more lights to achieve better coverage, but wanted to roll with these for a little while first just to see how everything holds up. I can say that the coverage does look better in person than what the photo below displays, so will definitely provide better pictures when I can. These lights are super user friendly to install, and like @5thgen.ram also mentioned, the wiring harness is top notch. Probably the best I have come across from what research I have done. I know with many others, you have to essentially put together your own connections and/or splice wires etc. The Lasfit harness is ready to go right out of the box, making it a complete plug and play system.

116C45B1-F718-42D3-BFF5-C4942EC3508A.jpeg

Last edited:

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so how many lights do you have ?
This is eight. One above each wheel, and four under the truck. If looking for full and complete coverage, it could use a few more to be honest. The front and rear of my truck are dim which I expected since I don't have any lights in those locations. I believe @5thgen.ram is working through adding more lights on his, so I'm anxious to see how it turns out for him. I will probably follow suit.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i was thinking 4 would be enough lol now you got me wondering if i need 12 lol
Depends what you’re after. I’ve seen a truck on Instagram with these and he is only running four and it looks good in my opinion. If just running 4 and want to put 1 in each wheel well, I think you could stop there and likely be satisfied.

If looking to add some for under-glow like we did, you may want more than the additional 4 depending on how picky you are with lighting. Don’t get me wrong, it still looks good. Those last two photos I posted above are not edited or altered, so it should provide a pretty accurate representation of what to expect if going that route with 8. The wells and under the cab look pretty good, it’s just the front and rear, with under the bed being the worst part. I have very limited illumination back under the bed with the way my lights are currently placed.

Hope that helps some. 👍🏼

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Haha I didn’t care too much about brightness, I just wanted even coverage and to get rid of most of the shadows. But It definitely got brighter as well! Here’s the ambers tonight 😮‍💨 05E18EB6-5BFC-4449-AEDA-CF7DC323797A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread