5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels

Ksilva211

Reaction score
So I just figured I’d share the new wheels with everyone. I pulled the trigger on one. Here she is!

Attachments

• 713F4309-594F-4EDD-8EEB-177FACBAFB8F.jpeg
    713F4309-594F-4EDD-8EEB-177FACBAFB8F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 65

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
So I just figured I’d share the new wheels with everyone. I pulled the trigger on one. Here she is!
Congratulations, beautiful truck.

xelementx1

Reaction score
Hey ! Nice truck i have a quick question
How is the night driving with the afs led looking at a limited but havent seen headlight review yet and has dumb has it may be it really important too me hated the 4gen before a real retrofit with hid?

Ksilva211

Reaction score
xelementx1 said:
Hey ! Nice truck i have a quick question
How is the night driving with the afs led looking at a limited but havent seen headlight review yet and has dumb has it may be it really important too me hated the 4gen before a real retrofit with hid?
honestly I just picked it up so I have no idea. But I will keep you posted when I get the chance to test them out!

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
congrats. best of luck with it. is this a ordered truck or one that you bought off the lot? i know a lot of us are happy for you and just waiting for ours to come in. enjoy buddy!

Ksilva211

Reaction score
RAM 4times said:
congrats. best of luck with it. is this a ordered truck or one that you bought off the lot? i know a lot of us are happy for you and just waiting for ours to come in. enjoy buddy!
it was not ordered. One I found on a nearby lot that the dealer I like to work with grabbed for me. It was tough to find the granite with some of the options I wanted. (Mostly the 3.92) my intention was to order exactly what I wanted until I got on this forum and saw some of the wait times ?. I don’t envy you guys

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
the sticker was 66520 and I got the truck for 58 even.
EP or dealing? Dealers I am talking too laugh when I mention some of the deals I see you guys posting.

Ksilva211

Reaction score
SoCal Truck said:
EP or dealing? Dealers I am talking too laugh when I mention some of the deals I see you guys posting.
all dealing. If they don’t want to work with you. Go to another dealer. The deals are out there just have to find the right place

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
So I just figured I’d share the new wheels with everyone. I pulled the trigger on one.
What color is that and what options did you get? Limited?

Ksilva211

Reaction score
SoCal Truck said:
What color is that and what options did you get? Limited?
it is a limited. Granite Chrystal. Wheels, pano roof, 3.92, Trailer brake, bed utility tonneau level 1 33 gallon tank anti spin And I think that’s it if I remember right lol

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
it is a limited. Granite Chrystal. Wheels, pano roof, 3.92, Trailer brake, bed utility tonneau level 1 33 gallon tank anti spin And I think that’s it if I remember right lol
You like the 22" wheels? Would love to see a side shot. Like the rims.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
the sticker was 66520 and I got the truck for 58 even.
Awesome. By the percentages I've figured out...that's less than EP! Proves there is some behind the scenes assistance from FCA to get these trucks moving!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Awesome. By the percentages I've figured out...that's less than EP! Proves there is some behind the scenes assistance from FCA to get these trucks moving!
Mine was below EP too but everyone has heard my story lol

Ksilva211

Reaction score
SoCal Truck said:
You like the 22" wheels? Would love to see a side shot. Like the rims.
I think the wheels look nice. If I had ordered it I probably wouldn’t have added them but since this was off the lot it’s what they had. I like having the extra side wall and less money/more options for tires. Speaking of which anyone know a good all terrain tire to fit on this 22” rim? What would be a good size to put on? For future reference

Ksilva211

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
they discounted the truck to 59500 and then there was the 1000 rebate everyone is getting and I also got an email for 500 with a redemption code because I signed up for info about the 2019’s on the ram website

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ksilva211 said:
they discounted the truck to 59500 and then there was the 1000 rebate everyone is getting and I also got an email for 500 with a redemption code because I signed up for info about the 2019’s on the ram website
About the same deal I got. I haven't gotten the email, but I have the code.

Users who are viewing this thread