5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
They look great! Thanks for sharing! I use the tiresize.com offset calculation tool for the most when wanting to change and find that very helpful. The wheels I am looking at are these:

TED_6192.jpg.jpeg

That's a GREAT looking wheel, especially with those tires on it. It's one of the best looking wheels I've seen that aren't black.

Last edited:

Pnorth

Reaction score
Perfect! Couldn't sit better! Thanks!
That's a GREAT looking wheel, especially with those tires on it. It's one of the best looking wheels I've seen that aren't black.
Thats what I thought too, and... it comes in black also... ;)

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Perfect! Couldn't sit better! Thanks!

Thats what I thought too, and... it comes in black also... ;)

Blazn, while your wheels look good too, I was talking about the ones Pnorth posted. I'll see if I can get his attachment to show up in the original quote of his.

Edit: These.

TED_6192.jpg.jpeg

EddieP

Reaction score
@Pnorth, can you post a picture of your truck showing the Venomrex wheels?
I love the look of those but can only find one picture of them on a Black Ram.
I have a Billet Silver Laramie Sport and I’m thinking of going with the Venomrex VR-602’s in Carbon Graphite. Thanks.

FancyBear

Reaction score
Want to bring this back up as im considering these wheels, anyone have pic's with the VR-601's in Carbon Graphite on their Ram?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/