5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New...What do you think of my build?

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry don't mean to go off topic here but I was playing around with the Ram build and price and the backcountry package is not available if you choose a crew cab with 6'-4" bed. Is that for sure the case?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry don't mean to go off topic here but I was playing around with the Ram build and price and the backcountry package is not available if you choose a crew cab with 6'-4" bed. Is that for sure the case?
Yeah, I believe it's the same reason Rebels are not offered with the 6'4'' bed. Longer wheelbase is not conducive to off-roading.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe it's the same reason Rebels are not offered with the 6'4'' bed. Longer wheelbase is not conducive to off-roading.
Makes sense. Me personally if I was ordering one right now that's what I would want though. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Makes sense. Me personally if I was ordering one right now that's what I would want though. I'm sure I'm in the minority.
You can get pretty close to that package by adding the Off-Road Group (which you can do even with the 6'4'' bed) and a few other things. There's a couple of minor unique touches on the Back Country but it's basically just a combination of a few other packages for a slight discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online