5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to truck ownership

Donaldo

Reaction score
Just picked up my new 2020 1500 Limited. Always wanted a pickup, previously owned a Ramcharger, fill size Bronco, multiple SUVs and a couple of Grand Cherokees, but my last daily driver was a BMW 750i...the ultimate driving machine. So when it was time to part ways with the most luxurious ride I have owned there was simply only one choice in pick-ups. Car.com luxury car of the year 2020 Ram Limited. I love this truck!!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Ram Limited. Granite Crystal is an awesome color! (y)

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Just picked up my new 2020 1500 Limited. Always wanted a pickup, previously owned a Ramcharger, fill size Bronco, multiple SUVs and a couple of Grand Cherokees, but my last daily driver was a BMW 750i...the ultimate driving machine. So when it was time to part ways with the most luxurious ride I have owned there was simply only one choice in pick-ups. Car.com luxury car of the year 2020 Ram Limited. I love this truck!!
Congrats on upgrading to a truck. Once you own a truck you will never own a car again

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats on upgrading to a truck. Once you own a truck you will never own a car again
Well not quite accurate but you will miss owning the truck when you sell it. I’ve missed 5 out of the 7 that I had. One was a total mistake purchase and one was a Chevy LUV that barely qualified as a truck...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats!

Many of us here also came from luxury cars & SUVs. After owning several myself, RAM was the only choice with all the premium safety and comfort features of a luxury brand, and two years after debuting, RAM is still on the top of the heap.

Cheers,
Neurobit

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Donaldo,

Welcome to the forum. You had the 750i, I enjoyed the 330CI. From a handling aspect I would definitely recommend the Hellwig Rear Swaybar!!! To me, the best mod for the bucks which drastically improves that typical sway you get when you drive a truck around a curve/corner.

I don't know for sure if they have approved the 2019 Swaybar for the 2020 Ram but definitely worth you looking into it for a closer to handling feel to that BMW.

Here is a long but worth the read thread on the Hellwig Rear Swaybar---

Plenty of great people and info in this forum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread