5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the page here is some pics of my limited

Swerv75

Reaction score
2019 ram limited 4x4 with revel level links to make the truck sit level with 22x12 American force wheels on some 305 nitto Terra grapplers . Also have 5percent tint all around and 35 on the windshield

Attachments

• 70975223-3B3D-4043-B211-A366383984D9.jpeg
    70975223-3B3D-4043-B211-A366383984D9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 345
  • 444965E2-E84E-4691-BE78-477123BD8F6C.jpeg
    444965E2-E84E-4691-BE78-477123BD8F6C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 344

sgk

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for doing it right and sharing photos right off the bat. and welcome onboard. I already have 2 questions for you, can you tell me more about how you leveled an air ride (a site where I can buy the same links) and did you notice it change any of your drive quality? 2nd where do you live that 5% and 35% tints are allowed, I'm jealous.

Swerv75

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for doing it right and sharing photos right off the bat. and welcome onboard. I already have 2 questions for you, can you tell me more about how you leveled an air ride (a site where I can buy the same links) and did you notice it change any of your drive quality? 2nd where do you live that 5% and 35% tints are allowed, I'm jealous.
I live in Houston Texas cops are not bad over here and I got the adjustable links from revel performance

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I live in Houston Texas cops are not bad over here and I got the adjustable links from revel performance
How is the ride for you?

Last edited:

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures, looks great and welcome to the forums

flynncoj

Reaction score
You seem to be the first person on any of these forums that has installed the Revel links on a 2019 air suspension. I have a limited and was thinking of doing this too. How hard was the installation? Do you know if the dealership will void the warranty with these on? Also, did you do the front and back or just the front?

Truck looks great!

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You seem to be the first person on any of these forums that has installed the Revel links on a 2019 air suspension. I have a limited and was thinking of doing this too. How hard was the installation? Do you know if the dealership will void the warranty with these on? Also, did you do the front and back or just the front?

Truck looks great!
They are listed for the 2019 air suspension vehicle

See link

https://www.revelperformance.com/revel-performance/adjustable-sensor-links/2019-ram-1500/

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Nice Truck, welcome and keep us posted. Wish I could go 35% but cops are watching here.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You need to length the front and shorten the back in order to lift the truck. It tricks the truck into thinking it is sitting lower then it really is. They say you can do this up to 2.5” but I’m not sure how reliable it would be. Your just eliminating your suspension options more or less you would be in OR2 all the time practically.

@Swerv75 Any codes from the air suspension? One truck on the revelperformance Facebook page had an over payload code, I’m not sure if it they got that resolved yet.

Swerv75

Reaction score

Truck looks great!
It took 5 mins lol put truck in tire jack mode then pop off the stock links and then just pop in the new ones o adjusted the revel links 1/2 shorter than the stock ones and it gave me 2 inches in height

Swerv75

Reaction score
You need to length the front and shorten the back in order to lift the truck. It tricks the truck into thinking it is sitting lower then it really is. They say you can do this up to 2.5” but I’m not sure how reliable it would be. Your just eliminating your suspension options more or less you would be in OR2 all the time practically.

@Swerv75 Any codes from the air suspension? One truck on the revelperformance Facebook page had an over payload code, I’m not sure if it they got that resolved yet.
I have had that code but went away i then adjusted the links a little longer and he code never came up again. My truck won’t go to or2 mode anymore but it sits higher now on normal mode then it did on or2 mode

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have had that code but went away i then adjusted the links a little longer and he code never came up again. My truck won’t go to or2 mode anymore but it sits higher now on normal mode then it did on or2 mode
What happens when you hit the entry/exit mode does it lower at all?

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is alignment needed after leveling? Is there enough travel in the rear suspension to lower "normal" ride height without a harsh ride? Thanks.

Swerv75

Reaction score
What happens when you hit the entry/exit mode does it lower at all?[/QUOTE aero mode . Entry mode sits a little lower

Attachments

• 44A36B35-5B15-4103-AE8E-1DF67CF8B761.jpeg
    44A36B35-5B15-4103-AE8E-1DF67CF8B761.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 78

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you installed only the front links and it takes 2 inches to level the truck?

My truck will have the ORP and that is an automatic 1” lift which I assume is just them playing with the sensors to sit at off-road 1 pretty much as the notmal on an ORP truck.

Swerv75

Reaction score
So you installed only the front links and it takes 2 inches to level the truck?

My truck will have the ORP and that is an automatic 1” lift which I assume is just them playing with the sensors to sit at off-road 1 pretty much as the notmal on an ORP truck.
Yeah front still sits about 1/4 shorter up front but not noticeable . The ride is exactly like stock so I think it’s worth not going up another 1/4 inch

Users who are viewing this thread