5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Forum and new to Ram Trucks

Rebel 62

Reaction score
Hello All, First post to 5thGenRams. My first Ram Truck. 2022 Ram Rebel. Very happy with my purchase. I would say this is the best truck I have ever owned. Really impressed with the ride,performance, styling,ergonomics,fit and finish of this truck. Purchased in February and I have already made some additions to it. BakFlip Fibermax,BedRug Classic bed mat and WeatherTech mud Flaps. All purchased from Accessory.Parts Since I had never heard of this company before I was kind of on the fence to order from them. I'm sure glad I did though. Andrew with Accessory.Parts was very helpful and great to deal with. He asked several questions to verify I was ordering parts that would fit my vehicle before placing the order. Definitely had the best price and availability. Received tracking numbers within hours of placing the order. Received all of my items in less than 48Hrs. Great Company! Thanks to all who contribute to this site!

Attachments

• IMG_4383.JPG
    IMG_4383.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4384.JPG
    IMG_4384.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4380.JPG
    IMG_4380.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 26

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
Lookin' good!

Now you just need to tint the front side windows and add those little plastic pieces to cover the rear stake holes :cool:

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread