5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to RAM

byf

Reaction score
Just purchased my 1st RAM. 2019 laramie 1500 5.7 3.21. Purchased for daily driver. Only work it will see is hauling ice fishing equipment and bloody carcasses out of the woods. Possibly towing a pontoon if things ever get straightened out. Hoping it will last me a good long time.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Redfour5

Reaction score
Just purchased my 1st RAM. 2019 laramie 1500 5.7 3.21. Purchased for daily driver. Only work it will see is hauling ice fishing equipment and bloody carcasses out of the woods. Possibly towing a pontoon if things ever get straightened out. Hoping it will last me a good long time.
Welcome and your first impressions? I'm a decade into them with the 21 being the third. I remember first time I drove my 2013 as a test drive. I was like, OK, this is NOT your grandpa's pick up truck. Now in the 21, I'm like wait, this is like my grandpa's Lincoln Continental.

Users who are viewing this thread