5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ram and the Forum

Eagle85

Reaction score
Hello to all! I am looking to learn from everyone here. This is my first New vehicle and absolutely love it! Granite Crystal 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4, 5.7L Hemi (non E-Torque), 3.92 Rear End, Level 2 Equipment Group, Night Edition, Premium Lighting Group. The package I really wanted, but didn't get, was the Off Road Group. I have since added 2 skid plates (no fuel tank skid yet) and tow hooks. Still deciding what I want to do for suspension, ORG front springs with Bilstein 5100 OR 6112s...

Attachments

• Truck at Delivery.jpg
    Truck at Delivery.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Backyard 1.jpg
    Backyard 1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Backyard 2.jpg
    Backyard 2.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Truck 1st Outing 1.jpg
    Truck 1st Outing 1.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Truck 1st Outing 2.jpg
    Truck 1st Outing 2.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Air Dam Off 2.jpg
    Air Dam Off 2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 37

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! That is a good looking truck! And some nice mountain scenery lol. I see you wasted no time removing the air dam. I've been meaning to take mine off but I have been slacking.

Eagle85

Reaction score
Ya, kept getting nervous that I was gonna rip it off. It sat super close to curb height. I also bent some sheet metal as a makeshift splash guard for the time being. If I raise the front end up I may put the air dam back on...

Solrac82

Reaction score
Hi ! Greetings from the sunshine state! I recently bought a Dark Gray 2021 Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman Crew Cab 4x2 with a 5.7 bed & V8 Hemi. Looking to change the looks of my front end. Can the warlock or rebel front bumper and grill be placed on my model? Any help will be appreciated. Looking for that aggressive look on the front end without braking the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread