5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I have been checking this site out for a while, but have finally signed up. I am a huge Mopar and Ram fan. I have had a couple Ramchargers back in the day many other awesome mopars. I currently have a 2010 Ram Laramie with a 4" RC lift and 295/60/20 tires. This truck has been awesome. It has been worked pretty hard doing a lot of towing with a dump trailer and enclosed car trailer. One of the best vehicles I have ever had. After 120K miles and 8.5 years, I have ordered a new 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport, Hemi with e-torque 4x4 off-road package. I plan on lifting and putting different wheels and tires on it. I'll post pics when I get it, hopefully sometime in September.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I have been checking this site out for a while, but have finally signed up. I am a huge Mopar and Ram fan. I have had a couple Ramchargers back in the day many other awesome mopars. I currently have a 2010 Ram Laramie with a 4" RC lift and 295/60/20 tires. This truck has been awesome. It has been worked pretty hard doing a lot of towing with a dump trailer and enclosed car trailer. One of the best vehicles I have ever had. After 120K miles and 8.5 years, I have ordered a new 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport, Hemi with e-torque 4x4 off-road package. I plan on lifting and putting different wheels and tires on it. I'll post pics when I get it, hopefully sometime in September.

Welcome! Good community here and lots of helpful people. Look forward to seeing your truck when you get it.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome @Rammit

Sounds like your Ram treated you well and the Ram you are ordering will hopefully keep it going for you.

Big Ramcharger fan here. I have owned a few and keep hoping FCA will build one again someday.

Good luck with the wait and can't wait to see the truck when you get it.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on placing your order. I went from a '12 tradesman to a loaded '19 Laramie. What a difference. The '12 was the most carefree vehicle I’ve ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online