5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Dodge!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. As my title says I am new to Dodge. I have driven GMC/Chevy's all my life but after test driving a Ram 1500 decided to make the jump. I just purchased a 2022 Ram 1500 Sport Lonestar Edition. She had 5 miles on her. Nothing major done yet. I did update to led lighting all around. Cannot believe anyone still uses halogen and ordered a new bed cover. Cannot wait to learn from all of you.

Attachments

• 5AA781D0-E421-4BE1-94DC-EBA0B162E83A.jpeg
    5AA781D0-E421-4BE1-94DC-EBA0B162E83A.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 38

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Btw, It Is funny halogen lights are still standard on a vehicle at this price point. I couldn’t find anything with the factory LED package in what I wanted, so I ended up ordering one.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. As my title says I am new to Dodge. I have driven GMC/Chevy's all my life but after test driving a Ram 1500 decided to make the jump. I just purchased a 2022 Ram 1500 Sport Lonestar Edition. She had 5 miles on her. Nothing major done yet. I did update to led lighting all around. Cannot believe anyone still uses halogen and ordered a new bed cover. Cannot wait to learn from all of you.
You’re about 13 years too late for a Dodge pickup, but welcome to the Ram family!

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Welcome! This is the place where all your Ram Truck questions will be or have been answered.

Reaction score
Decided to post up some new pics after some upgrades.
6" lift
Upgraded UCA's
Hard tri-fold bed cover
22x12 wheels
35" tires
RC e-boards
Ikonic tail gate badge
Blacked out hood badges
Tinted tail lights

In the mail - new LED Projecter Alpharex headlights.

IMG_6236.jpeg

IMG_6220.jpeg

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Btw, It Is funny halogen lights are still standard on a vehicle at this price point. I couldn’t find anything with the factory LED package in what I wanted, so I ended up ordering one.
I see even some of the Laramie's are coming with Halogen lights now, they keep stripping more features different trims. I really wanted LED lights so I ordered my big horn with them back in 2018.

Av1

Reaction score
I'm old school also and it will always be Dodge to me too.
As my first 3 trucks were Dodges.

I find myself calling mine a Dodge too. I drive an older Dodge Ram also, so I guess it's a force of habit.

Users who are viewing this thread