5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New support group member

dbltrbl

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been lurking around the site since July. I have ordered a 2019 1500 Big Horn with etorque and rambox and other goodies. I am currently driving a 2014 Ram 2500 cummins and previous to that a 2010 2500 hemi. I have ordered the 1500 because I am thinking the new 1500 will be more of a car like smooth ride, I drive about 35000 a year and am not currently needing a heavy duty tow rig..

The support group titled thread refers to the fact that I will be hanging out in the track your order thread waiting impatiently with everyone else for my truck to arrive. It will be worth the wait but I am excited and lack patience..

Hi all. I have been lurking around the site since July. I have ordered a 2019 1500 Big Horn with etorque and rambox and other goodies. I am currently driving a 2014 Ram 2500 cummins and previous to that a 2010 2500 hemi. I have ordered the 1500 because I am thinking the new 1500 will be more of a car like smooth ride, I drive about 35000 a year and am not currently needing a heavy duty tow rig..

The support group titled thread refers to the fact that I will be hanging out in the track your order thread waiting impatiently with everyone else for my truck to arrive. It will be worth the wait but I am excited and lack patience..

Welcome! I know it's been quite a wait for guys with Rambox orders, hoping you get yours soon.

Welcome. Thanks for joining us.
Keep us posted how the change from 2500 to 1500 works out for you when you get your truck.

Besure to join in on the conversations while you wait.

Happiness and satisfaction make you weak, welcome to the Rambox Waiting Fiesta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back