5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recall for backup cameras

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Mine updated to MY23.T27.46-PROD late last week. The only change I've noticed so far is the font at the top (time, temp, etc) is bigger. I thought this would be the recall update as well, but my app still shows it open and I seem to recall when we went through this on our Jeep a couple of years ago, the message distinctly said safety recall when the update was finally pushed. Does anyone know if this update was supposed to take care of the recall as well?

DeanM2

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this update was supposed to take care of the recall as well?

Mine updated to MY23.T27.46-PROD late last week. Does anyone know if this update was supposed to take care of the recall as well?
T27.46 is the version installed to correct the Safety Recall. That is the version is that is specifically mentioned in the Service Bulletin.

Last edited:

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine updated to MY23.T27.46-PROD late last week. The only change I've noticed so far is the font at the top (time, temp, etc) is bigger. I thought this would be the recall update as well, but my app still shows it open and I seem to recall when we went through this on our Jeep a couple of years ago, the message distinctly said safety recall when the update was finally pushed. Does anyone know if this update was supposed to take care of the recall as well?
Not part of a recall, but it also fixed connectivity issues with the wireless carplay. Before the update, mine most of the time wouldn't connect to Carplay wirelessly. Since the update, it seems to connect almost instantly now. Definite plus.

Users who are viewing this thread