5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel/TRX light bar group buy offer!

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
can you imagine what post office must be thinking 🤔 "whats with all these same size packages from this vender"🤔.......😆:ROFLMAO:

chris288

Reaction score
didnt see anything in the installation video about sealing the holes you just drilled in your brand new 65k trucks steel bumper to install the riv-nuts, and in less than a years time you will have rust cancer spots spreading in all directions from under your light.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
didnt see anything in the installation video about sealing the holes you just drilled in your brand new 65k trucks steel bumper to install the riv-nuts, and in less than a years time you will have rust cancer spots spreading in all directions from under your light.
Obviously you have to wait until it ships to get the complete set of videos. That's where they tell you how to solve that.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So still haven't gotten my truck yet, only ordered in November so that is not a problem, but I have no idea how to wire this in the cab. I have seen videos on getting it power, but was wondering what everyone's plan to add switch to it inside the cab. I will have trailer brake controller and then the row of switches to the right of that. I do not know if there are any empty switches available there or if have to find another way.

Thanks

I went with a wireless remote for my light, this way no holes to drill and no wires from the cab and I can turn my light on/off outside my truck.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

cnyram

Reaction score
got an email today telling me to expect my package on wednesday the 15th 🥳 🥳

Did you get your light? I got an email that mine shipped on 12/8, due for delivery on 12/13. Only tracking notation still shows it sitting at the post office they dropped it off at. Contacted Oracle and their policy is they can't do anything for 14 days when they will file a lost package claim.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday, Trigger 6 Shooter should arrive today, and install will be this weekend.

Has anyone figured out what the four little white circle stickers are for? They aren't covered in the included instructions or the video.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you get your light? I got an email that mine shipped on 12/8, due for delivery on 12/13. Only tracking notation still shows it sitting at the post office they dropped it off at. Contacted Oracle and their policy is they can't do anything for 14 days when they will file a lost package claim.
hey guy...funny you should ask :) ..it is schedule to arrive to day (postal).sitting on edgeo_O..i tried using that "Tracking"also.its not very good.but i will post if and when it arrives(if on time)with pic's(y)

RockYacht2020

Reaction score

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i PM you (y)

Users who are viewing this thread