5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel/TRX light bar group buy offer!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These look great, I’ve seen a few trucks and jeeps driving around town with similar light bars. The big issue I see with these is using them on the highways/roads and blinding on coming vehicles. Be prepared for lots of brights being sent your way. I’ve even seen drivers forget to turn on their regular lights because this is on, hello its not a headlight.

Be kind to other drivers
To be honest, don't know why, but driving at night, I see 1 out of every 10-15 cars are driving with high beams. Just horrible and not respectful towards others. If you can't see at night with regular headlights, don't drive that late.

I feel that the purpose of these authors light is when you are by yourself with little to no lights.

I have the rough country one that sits behind the bumper (between the parking sensors) and they work great at night, when I'm offroading. Did some testing yesterday, and I was very pleased.

I might want some more lighting, so I do like this set as well.

627c1ef26a6b3892077ce79c7e9c75f1.jpg

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
To be honest, don't know why, but driving at night, I see 1 out of every 10-15 cars are driving with high beams. Just horrible and not respectful towards others. If you can't see at night with regular headlights, don't drive that late.

I feel that the purpose of these authors light is when you are by yourself with little to no lights.

I have the rough country one that sits behind the bumper (between the parking sensors) and they work great at night, when I'm offroading. Did some testing yesterday, and I was very pleased.

I might want some more lighting, so I do like this set as well.

627c1ef26a6b3892077ce79c7e9c75f1.jpg

2021 Ram Rebel
I agree with the high-beams, they always get the treat 😂 returned to them and they quickly realize their ummm 🤔 mistake. The bars look awesome and yes I see there functionality; if used properly.

Great looking truck. 😀

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree with the high-beams, they always get the treat returned to them and they quickly realize their ummm mistake. The bars look awesome and yes I see there functionality; if used properly.

Great looking truck.
Extra lighting never hurts...lol

2021 Ram Rebel

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Taking the tow hooks out for lights?!? That's crazy town. Some people are just nuts when it comes to truck mods.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Oh, has anybody found an aftermarket shovel/ax mount that can be fitted to power steps? You never know when you need to hide your weapons.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
last night i ask "Oracle" if they had a "how to" vid to install the light bar,which we will all be getting soon.they sent me a message tonight so i decided to share it with you all ;) (y) ............

HydroRebel

Reaction score
Due to my battery drain issues I put a lot of thought into it and decided that adding any more accessories wasn't a good idea right now and asked for a refund on the light bar. Oracle were quick to respond and issue a refund. So far the H8 battery I bought has been going strong with no issues. I might revisit this light bar again one day and still look forward to everyone's thoughts on it.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
how has your new battery been holding up so far 🤔
The H8 has been great so far. I'm sure the parasitic drain is still there (too cold to be checking) and maybe the capacity of the H8 is enough to deal with it. Time will tell, I will certainly update that battery thread if I have an issue. If I get through the rest of this winter without any problems I might consider this light bar again in the spring, especially after everyone starts to report how awesome it is.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The H8 has been great so far. I'm sure the parasitic drain is still there (too cold to be checking) and maybe the capacity of the H8 is enough to deal with it. Time will tell, I will certainly update that battery thread if I have an issue. If I get through the rest of this winter without any problems I might consider this light bar again in the spring, especially after everyone starts to report how awesome it is.
my brother talk me into this.he has one for his system.but his vehicle has the space for it ,so i had to go with this type.sometime my reading go up to 14.80 😮 😲

Attachments

• 20211028_170144 (1).jpg
    20211028_170144 (1).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37

mike146

Reaction score
So still haven't gotten my truck yet, only ordered in November so that is not a problem, but I have no idea how to wire this in the cab. I have seen videos on getting it power, but was wondering what everyone's plan to add switch to it inside the cab. I will have trailer brake controller and then the row of switches to the right of that. I do not know if there are any empty switches available there or if have to find another way.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online