5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel/TRX light bar group buy offer!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't know my truck had AGS, that's good to know. Also, I am not concerned with payload, only towing capacity. I wasn't expecting anything terribly negative from the light bar, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for clearing it up.
I know we're off topic of the light bar, but payload is directly tied to towing capacity. Can't tow a trailer safely if you're way over payload. See the many towing threads on here.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Rebels don't have AGS, if you're referring to the Active Air Dam. At least they didn't in 2020.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
Awesome
Ordered mine, no free shipping though since I'm in Canada
Yes I hear ya I'm in Canada too. I looked at the final price with the discount and shipping and still deemed it a better buy compared to other options out there. The more I look at the pics the happier I get! A lot of people in my area install light bars in the craziest locations on their vehicles. I think Oracle chose a perfect spot for it. I'm willing to bet when I receive and install this people will approach and ask where I got it from.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting find. Not here to debate, but I had bad experiences with oracle stuff on my Charger, so I'm going to steer clear of this product.

With that said, please post pics of it on. Would love to see it.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting find. Not here to debate, but I had bad experiences with oracle stuff on my Charger, so I'm going to steer clear of this product.

2021 Ram Rebel
really guy thanks for the heads up(y);)...believe me if we do we will let all here know.you can believe that😆(y);)

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

2021 Ram Rebel
yes i heard the same. i was a little hesitant on the light bar only.i always had good luck with "Ridgid&"Baja".i will no doubt to give them a try.i remember this vid this guy did.i to was thinking of "Oracle"rock lights.found what he had to say.your right not to "Debate"just some info tips

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
could not find anything on that "Lightbar".but in this vid it shows how they install the color shifting headlights.but in the vid you will see from time to time glimps of it.

Last edited:

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
These look great, I’ve seen a few trucks and jeeps driving around town with similar light bars. The big issue I see with these is using them on the highways/roads and blinding on coming vehicles. Be prepared for lots of brights being sent your way. I’ve even seen drivers forget to turn on their regular lights 🤬 because this is on, hello its not a headlight. 😂😂

Be kind to other drivers 😀👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread