5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel Owner in Colorado!

BobsAMountainBiker

Reaction score
Greetings all, I finally got around to purchasing a new to me 2019 Rebel. I traded in my 2016 Laramie since it didn't have the proper rear-end gears to pull a 23' Travel Trailer up the mountains of Colorado. The first thing I did was take all of the badges off and have the 18" magnaflow put on. I'll probably ditch the noisy Wranglers for some COOPER DISCOVERER AT3 XLT like I had on my Laramie.

Not sure what to do next but this site has plenty of suggestions!

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 27

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Greetings all, I finally got around to purchasing a new to me 2019 Rebel. I traded in my 2016 Laramie since it didn't have the proper rear-end gears to pull a 23' Travel Trailer up the mountains of Colorado. The first thing I did was take all of the badges off and have the 18" magnaflow put on. I'll probably ditch the noisy Wranglers for some COOPER DISCOVERER AT3 XLT like I had on my Laramie.

Not sure what to do next but this site has plenty of suggestions!
Congrats!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey, congrats!
File for that rebate, $250 from “Bonus Drive”. Hundreds of forum members have gotten it, me included. Google the term.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the Rebel. If you have any other non fca vehicle at your house you can grab that extra rebate. See below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Gusman4

Reaction score
Not sure there is a better AT tire for Colorado than the duratrac.

Users who are viewing this thread