5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel owner from NoVA

BravoZero

Reaction score
Hey folks, new Ram owner. Always been a Ford guy until over a year and a half ago when I gave up on them for crappy vehicles and poor service. I picked up a 2018 Charger Scat Pack last February and loved every minute of driving it. BUT... with a wife, two year old and another on the way, it's time to do the husband/father thing and get a truck. I took advantage of the Black Friday Employee Pricing incentives and picked up a new 2020 Ram Rebel in granite crystal, same color as my SP. Got the 5.7 w/eTorque, Rebel level 2 package, leather seat package, rear wheelwell liners and body color door handles. I wish I could have gotten the blackout package, upgraded audio, running boards and spray-in bedliner, but almost all of those can be done aftermarket so no worries. I've always wanted a Rebel since they came out last generation and I figured now was the time to get the truck I wanted. I love this truck, so comfortable, very spacious and easy to drive but has plenty of power. Hope to learn and share with everyone here.

78482704_10162586177135593_5671031378339168256_o.jpg

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online