5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel in Texas

Reaction score
Hey all. Just bought a '19 Rebel e-torque a few weeks ago. I've already put 2100 miles on it and am loving it. Done some light off-roading and am really impressed with how capable it is. Taking it back into the dealer soon for some early-run defects that have been mentioned in threads around here, so y'all have been helping me already.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all. Just bought a '19 Rebel e-torque a few weeks ago. I've already put 2100 miles on it and am loving it. Done some light off-roading and am really impressed with how capable it is. Taking it back into the dealer soon for some early-run defects that have been mentioned in threads around here, so y'all have been helping me already.
What defects have you ran into?

Reaction score
What defects have you ran into?
Both of my current complaints are in threads already, but the biggest one is a thump under the driver's side front when I make a left turn or go over a bump just right. The other is the upper glovebox light comes on randomly, which has to a latch problem because pushing it down turns it off.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new(ish) truck. Sound like other members have done the R&D on your issues. I totally agree these are very capable trucks on and off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online