5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram salesperson from Iowa here! 22 truck incoming

fifdynutz

Reaction score
Hi guys, My name is Tyler and I work at Thys motor company in Belle Plaine iowa as a CDJR salesperson. I currently drive a 2016 Rebel and am awaiting the arrival of my custom ordered 22 backcountry edition Ram. It should be here any day in the next week or 2 and i'll be sure and post some pics. I already have a pile of parts here for it (rebel hood, wheels and tires, leveling kit, etc).

I found you guys while researching wheel backspacing and I look forward to engaging with you guys as both a customer, and a chrysler certified sales consultant. If you have any questions for me on my end dont hesistate to ask, and I will do the same here. Ive been a long-time forum user, drag racer, and love anything with an engine. Im not here to sell by any means, but if you ever have any questions for me as a "guy on the inside" let me know! Thanks!

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score
Oh you poor soul, you probably shouldn't have told people that...
Welcome to the club, though.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redfour5

Reaction score
Hi guys, My name is Tyler and I work at Thys motor company in Belle Plaine iowa as a CDJR salesperson. I currently drive a 2016 Rebel and am awaiting the arrival of my custom ordered 22 backcountry edition Ram. It should be here any day in the next week or 2 and i'll be sure and post some pics. I already have a pile of parts here for it (rebel hood, wheels and tires, leveling kit, etc).

I found you guys while researching wheel backspacing and I look forward to engaging with you guys as both a customer, and a chrysler certified sales consultant. If you have any questions for me on my end dont hesistate to ask, and I will do the same here. Ive been a long-time forum user, drag racer, and love anything with an engine. Im not here to sell by any means, but if you ever have any questions for me as a "guy on the inside" let me know! Thanks!
Hmmm, that's a thought... get a job as a salesman, get a really good deal...move on to the next job... AND, now YOU KNOW how the system works and will get questions on just exactly is about the least expensive someone can get one if the dealer is on board. THEN if you tell anyone they are going to hate you...

Redfour5

Reaction score
Welcome! Can you get us a discount on parts 😁
Unless you live there, the shipping is going to kill you... Go to your dealer, many will give you 10% if you bought it there...

fifdynutz

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's a thought... get a job as a salesman, get a really good deal...move on to the next job... AND, now YOU KNOW how the system works and will get questions on just exactly is about the least expensive someone can get one if the dealer is on board. THEN if you tell anyone they are going to hate you...
Well ive been selling Rams for 5 years now, if it was just to buy a truck I think i messed up! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/