5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner

w.e.coyote

Reaction score
Picked up a 2019 Big Horn one week ago and have been enjoying the truck (and reading about the truck here on the forum). Unfortunately today I had a transmission failure:

Hopefully it’s fixed quickly and I can get back to driving the truck.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a 2019 Big Horn one week ago and have been enjoying the truck (and reading about the truck here on the forum). Unfortunately today I had a transmission failure:

Hopefully it’s fixed quickly and I can get back to driving the truck.
Man sorry to hear about your transmission. But...welcome to the forums!

w.e.coyote

Reaction score
Man sorry to hear about your transmission. But...welcome to the forums!
Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and this seems like a nice place to virtually hang out.

Hopefully my new truck is back on the road in a timely manner.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome!! Sorry to hear about the failure. That’s what warranty is for and you should be back up enjoying it in no time.

w.e.coyote

Reaction score
It is very nice. Its the first vehicle I’ve owned in a long time where people approach me in parking lots to complement the truck. Even the tow truck driver asked about options the truck has while loading it...

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow that’s horrible. Not a good way to start off. I hope they fix it fast. Maybe FCA can step up with an extended warranty for you to ease your mind and allow you to enjoy your new purchase.

Separately, make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Link to form:
https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread