5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner

CJSchmid

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am the new owner of a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie. This is my first Ram (and my first pickup). It's taken me a while to pull the trigger but now that I did I am beyond ecstatic with my purchase. Looking forward to being part of the group.

Chris

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations, Chris, on your new 2020 Laramie. When you get a chance, post some of the details like color, options, etc. Pictures are always nice.

CJSchmid

Reaction score
5AF3AACE-5DD0-430B-A609-7C08346DB92A.jpeg
Maximum Steel with the side steps and bed liner. Went with the 8.4 UConn’s the system instead of the 12 to save a little cash. This thing drives like a dream. I can’t imagine how nice it would be with the air ride option. This is also the 4x4.

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
View attachment 49590
Maximum Steel with the side steps and bed liner. Went with the 8.4 UConn’s the system instead of the 12 to save a little cash. This thing drives like a dream. I can’t imagine how nice it would be with the air ride option. This is also the 4x4.
Nice ride. I can tell you Air Ride cannot be beat! Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread