5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner

Bauerljiv

Reaction score
New to the Ram community. Previously owned a Chevy 1500. But my current ride is;

2020 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited. This thing is fully loaded, wanted to treat myself after years of having the basic truck. I have the S&B Cold Air intake and Borla Atak exhaust in route to replace stock intake and exhaust. Felt the need to open up the breathing of the engine and get the basic upgrades out of the way first. I look forward to reading about this truck and some of the advice on future upgrades and maybe offer some advice of my own.

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Welcome to the Ram Club! Be sure to fill out your signature and also search on here for the $250 rebate available.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you don't have the weathertech mudflaps yet you should get them to save your paint on your wheel well flares. Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum!

Bauerljiv

Reaction score
If you don't have the weathertech mudflaps yet you should get them to save your paint on your wheel well flares. Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum!
I have some 3M clear film coming in to help with that. I am covering the front end, hood and lower panels. But I will look into the mudflaps as well.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Limited! I'm sure you will really enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread