5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner

Rob61

Reaction score
New 2019 Ram 1500 Hemi powered Crew Cab in Black Forest Green. Had it about a month now. First truck in about 15 years or so. Moved up from a 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth which my wife claims for her own. Located in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

1B579B13-7B06-43D6-A961-C0F5362CF8AD.jpeg DEB1854E-EF1C-4E1A-9AD5-238A1BF2E783.jpeg

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Enjoy. Surprisingly, I have not seen a Black Forest Green Ram in person anywhere around here. (Lower Hudson Valley region of NY). I wonder where they’re hiding??? Good luck with the truck.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. That link Patsy sends our works and you don't get spammed, at least I didn't. That was about the only company/individual in the known world that hadn't been spamming my since deleted hotmail account, lol.

I hope you enjoy your early Xmas present!

Rob61

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
Thanks but we are a Mopar/FCA family.

Curlycarille

Reaction score
I’m in vb with a Black Forest Laramie. Any chance you have worked on color matching anything?

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
New 2019 Ram 1500 Hemi powered Crew Cab in Black Forest Green. Had it about a month now. First truck in about 15 years or so. Moved up from a 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth which my wife claims for her own. Located in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

View attachment 40686 View attachment 40687
Had that color and loved it. So did everyone else when they got surprised when the sunshine hit it. I would have loved to get that color again on my new truck but had to settle on something less. Enjoy your new truck.

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Nice! Enjoy. Surprisingly, I have not seen a Black Forest Green Ram in person anywhere around here. (Lower Hudson Valley region of NY). I wonder where they’re hiding??? Good luck with the truck.
It's an awesome color. Everyone thinks its black until the sun hits it.

Users who are viewing this thread