5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner in KY

Oatbill

Reaction score
Purchased a new Laramie Sport in April 2021, first Ram I've ever had, always been a GM guy but I'm liking the Hemi so far, about 7k miles in. I've added bed liner, cover, step bars, bumper step, bug deflector, window deflectors, and MBRP muffler thus far.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome - Sounds like a nice truck. Share some pics when you get the opportunity

Oatbill

Reaction score
As if the sport hood wasn't already a pain to wash and dry I went and added a deflector. Tried in vain to install Rough Country wheel well liners, couldn't get them, afraid I was going to break the flares... 20211107_184342.jpg

Twampnina

Reaction score
nice truck. How does the MBRP muffler sound? huge difference from stock? Drone at low RPMs?

Oatbill

Reaction score
nice truck. How does the MBRP muffler sound? huge difference from stock? Drone at low RPMs?

Sound is so relative, it's certainly louder than stock and I like it quite a bit. Cold start and 2500 RPM plus it's noticeable, otherwise I really don't. I hear no drone, but I really can't hear it at all at low RPMs.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
As if the sport hood wasn't already a pain to wash and dry I went and added a deflector. Tried in vain to install Rough Country wheel well liners, couldn't get them, afraid I was going to break the flares... View attachment 110400
Good looking truck! At times I wish I had the sport hood, then comments like yours about washing and drying it make me content with mine. The matte black deflector looks good too

Deebeezie

Reaction score
Good looking truck! From one new guy to the next, welcome! There’s a lot of good information here.

Users who are viewing this thread