5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner here

JW407

Reaction score
New Ram owner here. This community is great and have already found a lot of info and had a lot of questions answered.

I bought a Laramie last Sunday evening. As soon as I got home, multiple codes were thrown and the Bluetooth didn’t work properly( people can hear me but I can’t hear them ) Took it back the next morning and they have had it all week. Latest update is that FCA finally approved a new radio and that will take 7-10 days to arrive. Hopefully it can get resolved soon so I can actually show the family the new truck.

Looking forward to driving it and modding it soon.

Update : today is day 15 of my new Ram still in service waiting on a new radio, and the clock continues

Day 23 waiting on new radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drush

Reaction score
Wow that really sucks to have problems like that right away. What was the built date of the truck? Welcome!

JW407

Reaction score
Wow that really sucks to have problems like that right away. What was the built date of the truck? Welcome!

I should have looked before I took it back to service but I got home late from the dealership and took it back first thing in the morning. I will try and find out and reply back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats on the new rig. Sorry to hear you had problems so quickly. Hopefully it resolved quickly and you’re done with problems.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

chithead

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that my friend, but you will love it more and more every day the Ram is back in your driveway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread