5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner from Northern Michigan

HarveyFister

Reaction score
Good morning all!

Excellent site with great info.
This is my first Ram, 2020 Big Horn with Off-Road package, crew cab, cold weather package also. The only mod I have done is to have the bed sprayed with Line-X.
So far it is a pretty awesome truck.
A little about me:
Retired military
Avid reader
Huge Music fan anything from Tool to Jamey Johnson
Small time knife collector
Movie buff
Shooting sports
Ice fishing
Having a good beer with good friends

Attachments

• truck.png
    truck.png
    571.3 KB · Views: 29

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Good looking truck in Billet Silver. Enjoy your new Ram and keep warm in those upper parts of Michigan.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! I am Retired Military also. Beer is one of the best Human inventions and a great way to make friends. There are so many ideas of what to upgrade or change to the truck to make it your own here on this site. Great truck!

Jwsmith

Reaction score
Also retired military in northern MI (Manistee) really pleased with my RAM at nearly one year. Welcome!

Sjay

Reaction score
Enjoy the truck - fellow Michigander. (Bridgeport)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your ride. That’s a solid list (y)

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good choice in truck! Welcome to the forum. You’ll find yourself modding it in no time because of this site.

Users who are viewing this thread