5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"New Posts" Issue

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have always clicked the "Forum" tab at the top, then the "New Posts" on the right to see a listing of all new posts/activity. Recently it has taken me to the new articles, https://5thgenrams.com/community/whats-new/posts/1155277/ . The only way to see the latest posts is via the "What's New" at the top and that only gives you a few threads.

Can this be resolved and directed back to how it was?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did the same thing for me yesterday from a PC, but works as expected from mobile devices.

I first noticed it on my Android with Chrome, same issue with my PC on Chrome. Just tried the iPhone after seeing your reply.... Chrome on the iPhone works with no issue.

Psyonic64

Reaction score
I have always clicked the "Forum" tab at the top, then the "New Posts" on the right to see a listing of all new posts/activity. Recently it has taken me to the new articles, https://5thgenrams.com/community/whats-new/posts/1155277/ . The only way to see the latest posts is via the "What's New" at the top and that only gives you a few threads.

Can this be resolved and directed back to how it was?
Clear your browser cache.
Worked for me.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW, back to the same issue, less than a week later. Do not have this issue on any of the other forums I frequent.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I picked up a new phone and the issue was resolved so it's definitely a phone/cache/data specific issue.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It definitely seems to be an issue that only seems to affect a certain subset of people, unfortunately. I am still looking into it and have had our IT guy looking into it as well. Unfortunately, there are no error logs on our end and we haven't been able to reproduce the issue on our ends which makes it a lot trickier to deal with. I have reached out to the creators of the forum software as well and keep tweaking things on our end that could affect it so I am hoping to get it resolved here. I apologize for the inconvenience, I know it is a pain in the ***.

rah6887

Reaction score
Same issue with my new Samsung S10, but with my old Pixel XL it is not an issue.
Clearing the browser history seems to be the only *temporary fix*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/