5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner!

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm proud to announce that I have recently picked up my new 2019 RAM Rebel - CrewCab. I chose the Billet Silver color as I just simply fell in love with the contrast between the "gray" and "Black". The red was my second choice but I would rather not attract THAT much attention ;)

So far, I have gotten the undercarriage Rust Protection and upper rust spray. I installed running boards, Spray-IN Bedliner and a Tri-Fold Soft Cover. It's looking great and definitely a head turner. I will have to post some pictures when I have some time.

Hoping to learn from other members on this forum as this is my VERY FIRST truck. Only owned cars and SUVs prior to this.

Any feedback so far about these trucks by your own experience and suggestions for next mods? What about a drop in filter such as the K&N?

Thanks guys!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on the Rebel. The color choices are perfect for the Rebel really. They all look great with the black accents.

It does surprise me that Red is the only flashy color, cause FCA sure has some bright colors.

Thanks for joining us

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on the Rebel. The color choices are perfect for the Rebel really. They all look great with the black accents.

It does surprise me that Red is the only flashy color, cause FCA sure has some bright colors.

Thanks for joining us

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread