5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner, pulled the trigger! 2019 Limited

wvinson

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I also wonder if I got a good payment on my leases-- dealers seem to get you one way or another.

I also lease my trucks for work to get the full write off on my taxes. Purchasing doesn't allow that much.
I thought turning in my 39 month lease on my 17 Ram sport 4X4 9 months early would hurt me, but it didn't.
I ended up with $730/mo for 36 mo./12K miles/yr and first months payment down.

The difference in my lease from my last lease and this one was only $1500 which is not much that much comparing a $54k truck back in '17 to a $68k truck now.

Congrats on your new truck. I hope ur enjoying it as much as I am enjoying mine!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The mooooost important thing is congrats and enjoy your truck!

The ol’ leasing vs financing discussion is much more complicated than it appears on the surface. It’s another conversation and rabbit hole. It’s not cut and dry. It depends on many factors: how you use the vehicle, mileage, money factor, the anticipated residual, how likely you are to keep or trade the vehicle in 3 years (this is a HUGE factor), etc. etc. There are valid arguments to be made in both sides. That’s another thread.

Enjoy. The real question and dilemma is, how much to you mod a leased vehicle!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online