5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner from Massachusetts

GM26J

Reaction score
After quite a bit of searching I just completed the paperwork for a 2021 1500 Laramie Night Edition. The 2021 pickings were pretty slim for a Laramie with either the Sport Package or Night Edition (I'm not a chrome guy) and a Quad cab, but I found one up in Maine that was pretty close to what I wanted so I grabbed it. I really liked the combo of the white with the Night Edition. Picking it up later this week - pictures to follow.

BigD

Reaction score
I heard starting in 2022 quad cab won't even be an option in Laramie & above trim levels because of the chip shortage.

GM26J

Reaction score
I heard starting in 2022 quad cab won't even be an option in Laramie & above trim levels because of the chip shortage.
After talking with a number of dealers this is my understanding, as well. I really wanted the 6' bed as I actually use it. The combo of the crew cab with the 6' bed is so long that it's difficult to park/operate around here and since I don't have any kids, I don't need rear seats. That meant if I wanted to get a Laramie quad cab, it was 2021 or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread