5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jbridgins

Reaction score
Just purchased my new 2019 Ram Bighorn about 3 weeks ago. Went window shopping and made the mistake of getting out of the car and driving one!! Just had to have it after that.

I've always driven Dodge products and have had a 2001 Ram 1500, 2004 Ram 1500 and 2006 Ram 1500 but this is my first brand new one. By far the best Ram I have ever owned. Took me a bit to decide between the Bighorn and the Laramie. I found that everything I really wanted I could get in the Bighorn so I didn't see the need to step up to Laramie. Both the Laramie and Limited look great and have some really nice options, just not anything I wanted to pay for.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can not blame you there, the only reason I went with a Laramie is for the powered passenger seat.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your new ride. Since you saved $$ on not paying for things you did not want, that leaves money for things you do not need :p that’s where we come in! Just kidding, you need it all!

Users who are viewing this thread