5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just found the group and joined in. While I don't have a Ram currently, I ordered a 2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 in September '21. With no build date currently scheduled, I'm at the mercy of the supply chain shortage. I realize that Covid screwed up a lot in the supply chain, but it's been more frustrating than I thought it would be. My dealer offered to sell me any other truck on the lot for invoice, but I told him it's far too expensive a vehicle for me to settle. Anybody else feel like the dealers are giving them the run-around when they try and check on their order status? This is the first vehicle I've ever ordered so I wasn't sure what to expect. Glad I found this group. I'm looking forward to interaction with other owners.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Welcome! There has been some talk of dealers f-ing with their customers but personally I did not have that experience. I ordered last June before there was pricing on the 22s and the MSRP went up 2500 or so in the following months before I finally got my truck. My dealer gave me the price that originally showed up midway through June plus 1500 off that. I also emailed their sales manager once every few weeks and he was always helpful. Hopefully your dealer treats you right! If not there is always another who will.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! There has been some talk of dealers f-ing with their customers but personally I did not have that experience. I ordered last June before there was pricing on the 22s and the MSRP went up 2500 or so in the following months before I finally got my truck. My dealer gave me the price that originally showed up midway through June plus 1500 off that. I also emailed their sales manager once every few weeks and he was always helpful. Hopefully your dealer treats you right! If not there is always another who will.
Thanks. Yeah, I've talked to another dealer and I would switch to them if I have to re-order for any reason. I was going to stick with the original dealer if at all possible because I traded my Charger RT to them in September. I got such a good deal I couldn't pass it up, but I also didn't think it would take longer than 4 months to get my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread