5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamLimited58

Reaction score
Bought a 2021 Ram Limited Night Edition In Dec 2020. Has 109 miles on It and already have some kind of charging Issues. Battery keeps going dead. It Is currently at my local dealer.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats on the new truck. If you use the search function there is a thread about the dead battery.

RamLimited58

Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer. They have had the truck for 2 days and now they have to keep it over the weekend while trying to run down an electrical Issue that Is draining the battery. Only have 109 miles on this 70K truck

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Bought a 2021 Ram Limited Night Edition In Dec 2020. Has 109 miles on It and already have some kind of charging Issues. Battery keeps going dead. It Is currently at my local dealer.
Wow 109 miles in 5 months, I will have to drive mine 260 miles just to get home from the dealer. Sorry to hear about your issue, welcome to the forum.

RamLimited58

Reaction score
Dealer working on my truck called and said that my theft detection / tracker system Is causing my battery to drain. They tried to say It Is not covered under warranty because It Is an after market system ! It came new from the seller/dealer In Arizona with It already Installed ! WTF ?? I told the service rep on the phone that this was the wrong answer and It damn well better be fixed ! Said that they were going to get the service manager Involved to see what they can do. Otherwise I was just supposed to take my truck back with the battery continuing to drain ? WOW ! UNBELIEVABLE

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dealer working on my truck called and said that my theft detection / tracker system Is causing my battery to drain. They tried to say It Is not covered under warranty because It Is an after market system ! It came new from the seller/dealer In Arizona with It already Installed ! WTF ?? I told the service rep on the phone that this was the wrong answer and It damn well better be fixed ! Said that they were going to get the service manager Involved to see what they can do. Otherwise I was just supposed to take my truck back with the battery continuing to drain ? WOW ! UNBELIEVABLE

Apologies for the late response on this @RamLimited58. We're sorry to hear about your vehicle! Let us take a look. if you would still like assistance please message our team with your VIN for additional support while your vehicle is in service.

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online