5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - Scranton, PA area

d_THRILL

Reaction score
2019 Ram Limited - Maximum Steel Metalic exterior, Indigo/Frost interior, Bumper Color Match, Air Suspension, Alpine Speakers with Subwoofer, Trailer Tow Group, Bed Utility Group, 3.92 Rear Axle, Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, 22x9" Polished Painted Wheels with Inserts, 285/45R/22XL BSW All-Season Tires, and a partridge in a pear tree. And a kidney.

Attachments

• IMG_3525.jpeg
    IMG_3525.jpeg
    749 KB · Views: 29

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful truck, welcome to the forum. May have cost a kidney but yolo!

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Did you order the truck or find it on the lot?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

Been seeing quite a few driving on the roads now in Pennsylvania.

Great looking truck, optioned very well.

Thanks for joining us

d_THRILL

Reaction score
Welcome! Did you order the truck or find it on the lot?
Ha! Funny you should ask. I was about to pull the trigger on a black Laramie Longhorn with black and cattle tan interior but my wife told me last minute she was not a fan of the Western theme. More so the stitching and belt buckle on the back seat. So, I was kind of mad she waited until the last minute to blow up my plans (literally almost ready to sign the paperwork), but it worked out for the better because this Limited was sitting on the lot waiting for me. So her complaint led to a more expensive truck. She won and lost. I won and won. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread