5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member. New owner. 1st Ram...

Elderberry

Reaction score
I’m a little late getting around to a Ram. Ive been buying trucks for the last 50 years - 14 of them - but never a Ram. So I fixed that oversight with a 2020 Ram 1500. This is the sweetest truck I’ve ever purchased and it really drives & rides nice. Color me happy..!! D0361BF2-B5C3-4903-806B-FE8D7A8ED511.jpeg

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice! While I havent been buying trucks for 50 years (first was in 1974), like you this is my first Dodge/RAM product. Any more details on your new ride would be welcome, as well as your dealership experience.

Soon you should be hearing from a member, Patsy who will send info about a possible $250 rebate check. Theres a detail you have to meet however if you do then its free money, takes about 6 weeks. You don’t have to buy anything and don’t get spammed either.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I’m a little late getting around to a Ram. Ive been buying trucks for the last 50 years - 14 of them - but never a Ram. So I fixed that oversight with a 2020 Ram 1500. This is the sweetest truck I’ve ever purchased and it really drives & rides nice. Color me happy..!! View attachment 42772

Very awesome truck. I bought my first “modern mopar” in 2014 with a 2014 Dodge Durango R/T. Since then I’ve bought 5 more and love them all. I used to be a GM guy but the way I was treated with my 3rd Escalade I quit GM. This is my latest FCA vehicle, a 2019 Ram Limited and it’s the best truck I ever owned.

520e84e3adfb12668251814cfa2b703a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elderberry

Reaction score
Thanks folks.. It’s a Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab with Sport Appearance package, Laramie level 1 package, 20”x9” wheels, anti spin diff, 3.21 gears, under seat storage compartment, rear wheelhouse liners, trailer brake control. The Uconnect is 8.4” without GPS but mirror images my iPhone which has decent gps. I have had a lot of trucks, both Ford & Chevy, gas & diesel, economy and loaded — but this is the nicest looking, smoothest driving, best riding truck I have ever had. My dealer is Lehman in Morton Illinois - my wife has bought several minivans from them and they are good folks — and my salesman, Skip, is simply outstanding....

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Sounds like a great choice that didn’t break the bank.
ive always looked at Escalades on the road thinking, “someday a used one” but Ive not read a lot good about them, especially the 17 and newer with that price tag. Seems they didn't upscale it enough to justify the increase over a Denali.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
She’s a beauty! Welcome to the forum. Awesome people here. As mentioned above by ww4t, go grab the extra rebate below if you have any other non fca vehicles in the household or you traded one for this truck.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online