5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in the SoCal

DSGB

Reaction score
Wzup all, currently in the market for the 5th Gen Ram in either the Laramie or Longhorn trim. I'm leaning towards ordering one since most of the local dealers dont have the exact match I want. Also I'm looking to purchase in Dec as soon as we (family) close on our new home in Beaumont.

I recently had a 14 Laramine which I love, but i decided to trade it in for a SUV to haul the family and extended family from GA to CA due to a military PCS move.

Told the wifey I need my truck back but it looks like it's going to be close to $50k depending on rebates and all. She co-signed, and now the dreadful researching begins......

Glad to be apart a great forum as it looks like alot good information & people are here.

SlowArrow

Reaction score
Welcome! You find a lot of good information to help guide your decision of this site! It is a great truck.......

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck, You should be able to find lots of folks here to help with any questions or concerns. Keep us posted !

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! I've really enjoyed driving my Laramie. Its a very comfortable truck. I needed the bench seat, so the Laramie Longhorn was not an option. If you like or can get by with the bucket seats, go with the Longhorn and get the best interior in the business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/