5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in Oklahoma

czerpx62

Reaction score
New member here in the OKC area. Last week I "saw the light" and traded in my 2018 Nissan Titan Pro-4X on a 2019 Bighorn Crew Cab 4X4 w/bucket seats, Level 2 package, LED Lighting group, 3.92 rear axle with anti-spin differential, trailer brake control, and 20" aluminum chrome-clad wheels.

I have no vices in life save driving a relatively new vehicle. In the last 5 years have owned a: 2013 Ram Bighorn Crew Cab 2WD, 2015 Ram Sport Crew Cab 4x4, 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab FX4, and the aforementioned 2018 Nissan Titan Pro-4x. I enjoyed the earlier Rams as well as the F-150 though the 3.5L V-6 twin turbos delivered several MPG less than the Rams. The Nissan was an impulse purchase I regretted most of the 4k miles I drove - horrible infotainment system, poor positioning of many controls, fluttery transmission, etc. Glad to be back home in this 2019 Ram!!! I love the improvements over the previous gen and promise to post pics soon.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy your new Ram I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the Ram vs the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread