5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in Florida

fflis

Reaction score
Sweet. I’m in St Pete, Fl myself. Just picked up my 19 Ram Limited about a month ago. Loving the forum so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, RAM ownership and your rig. Being in Fl are you a boater? Any plans on towing one?

dstevens

Reaction score
Welcome from the Sunshine State's western gate!

2019 Ram Bighorn Sport
4x4, Hemi

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I joined for the latest Ram news and gossip and look forward to participating with all of you in the future on this forum.

Welcome! Do you have a Ram right now or are you planning to purchase one in the future?

fflis

Reaction score
What, no "hole in water to pour $$ into"?

I have a boat. But it’s behind my house. Trailering boats is for the birds. I take it out once a year for maintenance. Previously with my little frontier, which always did fine although it was thirsty AF towing it. Got about 9 mpg the one time I did take the boat out of town haha.

I’m sure the ram will do fine pulling it from the ramp to my driveway 3 blocks away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread