5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in Fayetteville, Ga

RAM5

Reaction score
Hi! I purchased my New 2019 Ram 5.7 Tradesman 4X4 quad cab with a few upgrades on Father's Day 2019. I traded in my 2014 Classic Bighorn with the V6 and 4X4 on the 2019...it was time. I took one look at the new 2019 body style and overall remake of the truck on a commercial and said to myself "I gotta have one" so I got one:)

I will post pics once I set up my profile

Thanks!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you have any other non FCA vehicles in your house, go grab this rebate

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

RAM5

Reaction score
Thank you! I just filled out the application--not totally sure if I qualify though. I traded in a 2014 Ram for a 2019 Ram and my wife owns a Volvo...

chithead

Reaction score
Hopefully you will still qualify because of the Volvo. Welcome back to the world of Ram!!!

Users who are viewing this thread