5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in Baltimore

Bmore

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently seeking a new 2019 ram in Md. I am driving a 2010 Laramie that I purchased new. Ready for the upgrade, but waiting for Ramboxes. Thanks for all your input, information and help.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from a South Jersey, are you trying to order one or hopeful to find one on the lot ?

Bmore

Reaction score
Welcome from a South Jersey, are you trying to order one or hopeful to find one on the lot ?
I looking for one on the lot. The order process hasn’t seemed to be lightning fast either. I got a good deal on my current truck off the lot. Have always heard there isn’t much discount on orders.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Rambox models seem to be slowly showing up on the dealer lots. Good luck with your search. It’s worth the effort, as these are real upgrades from the Gen 4s, which are great trucks.

ericd

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently seeking a new 2019 ram in Md. I am driving a 2010 Laramie that I purchased new. Ready for the upgrade, but waiting for Ramboxes. Thanks for all your input, information and help.

What specs are you looking for? I'm in Annapolis and have been searching for months. Finally found a Rambox last week and bought it in Pennsylvania.

Bmore

Reaction score
What specs are you looking for? I'm in Annapolis and have been searching for months. Finally found a Rambox last week and bought it in Pennsylvania.
Want either a Laramie level 1 or the big horn level 2, in the Sport Package. What dealer did you use in Pa? Thanks

Bmore

Reaction score
The Rambox models seem to be slowly showing up on the dealer lots. Good luck with your search. It’s worth the effort, as these are real upgrades from the Gen 4s, which are great trucks.
Yes, I love the Rambox. Have them on my 2010, and probably the main reason I want another Ram. Hard to find, currently can’t order with the etorque.

ericd

Reaction score
Want either a Laramie level 1 or the big horn level 2, in the Sport Package. What dealer did you use in Pa? Thanks

Hondru Dodge. I got a really good deal but I only used them cause they happen to have the vehicle I was looking for. I built my last one through Fred Frederick Dodge in Laurel. They were pretty good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online