5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Ohio

Moparman87

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and my 19 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab. I only have about 900 miles or so on it so far, so I hope to learn a lot more during my ownership of it. So far I love it except for the dreaded break squeal just began tonight :mad::mad:

Last edited:

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and my 19 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab. I only have about 900 miles or so on it so far, so I hope to learn a lot more during my ownership of it. So far I love it except for the dreaded break squeal just began tonight :mad::mad:
The rear brakes?

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get your truck going about 45 MPH and then stand on the brakes (to the point of almost locking up). Do it about three times. I had the TSBs done on mine and the squealing came back. Bedding the brakes seems to have worked for me.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats. Hope the brakes get sorted out.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread