5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from NM

dholley13

Reaction score
New member here from New Mexico. I have driven a Silverado 1500 for the last 5 years so the switch to Ram was a big jump for me. I am so glad I did it! This truck has it all and then some. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and enjoying Ram trucks for years to come.

2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn
Ram LL.jpg

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New member here from New Mexico. I have driven a Silverado 1500 for the last 5 years so the switch to Ram was a big jump for me. I am so glad I did it! This truck has it all and then some. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and enjoying Ram trucks for years to come.

2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn
View attachment 4625
Beautiful truck! Welcome to the forum and if you get an opportunity, put all the details of your truck in your signature like mine below so we can see what you have and it makes it easier later on if you have questions for people to know what model / options you have.

dholley13

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Welcome to the forum and if you get an opportunity, put all the details of your truck in your signature like mine below so we can see what you have and it makes it easier later on if you have questions for people to know what model / options you have.
Will do! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread