5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from N.FL

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the next day or two I will be trading in my 2019 Mustang GT for a 2019 Big Horn Level 2 Crew Cab 4x2 in Rugged Brown with the 5.7 eTorque. The 2 things its missing is the LED lights and the sport package but I plan on adding the lights and hopefully swapping out the chrome bits with painted parts at some point once I figure out what all is needed. I also plan on lowering it and my dealer is supposed to be throwing in a set of factory 22"s off a truck they lifted.

Hate to get rid of my Mustang as its a fun car but with a 9 year old that is growing like a weed, plus my GF and her daughter make it not practical in any sense of the word lol. That and the fact that I have always been a Mopar guy (this will be my 11th Mopar) and the truck is way more useful at everything other than going fast it was an easy decision. Eventually I will add a Hellcat Charger to the stable to fix that problem.

I've already gotten a lot of good info from here just lurking the past few weeks so I can't wait to get the truck and start getting it the way I want.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the party..

Attachments

• 0A34BD85-17F7-4D2D-B0DB-ED423844C53F.jpeg
    0A34BD85-17F7-4D2D-B0DB-ED423844C53F.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 20

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats. Make sure to post back. After your purchase is complete go file for the extra rebate below. It is totally separate from everything else. It has nothing to do with the dealership or Ram.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well looks like I am waiting for a 2020, my brother is the GSM and said his Chrysler rep told him that they are going to be adding more cash for the 2020 Big Horns on 2/4. That way I can get the exact truck that I want(Sport, LED package, level 2) in Billet Silver or Olive Green.

derp

Reaction score
do yourself a favor, have your brother get one of his folks to sweep down the TSB list and make sure you don't have the factory ****ups before you take ownership. they normally don't even try to do that.

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
Welcome to the group bud. Do what Patsy said, extra $$$ in your pocket for nothing. post pics when you get it !

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
do yourself a favor, have your brother get one of his folks to sweep down the TSB list and make sure you don't have the factory ****ups before you take ownership. they normally don't even try to do that.
Yea I will have them go over the entire truck and make sure there is nothing outstanding.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well it took a month but I finally have my truck! 2020 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x2, 5.7 Hemi, Big Horn Level 2, Night Edition, Premium Lighting Group, All Weather Mats and 3.92 Gears in Billet Silver.
Appointment Sunday morning for Xpel XR Plus 15% Front, 5% Rear and 75% Windshield.
Ceramic coating, spray in bed liner, blade style running boards are in the works along with rear lowering springs and Hellweg Swaybar.
I’ll get some better pictures later this weekend. 5731AB6D-C407-4563-908F-C9BE9097E120.jpeg

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well it took a month but I finally have my truck! 2020 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x2, 5.7 Hemi, Big Horn Level 2, Night Edition, Premium Lighting Group, All Weather Mats and 3.92 Gears in Billet Silver.
Appointment Sunday morning for Xpel XR Plus 15% Front, 5% Rear and 75% Windshield.
Ceramic coating, spray in bed liner, blade style running boards are in the works along with rear lowering springs and Hellweg Swaybar.
I’ll get some better pictures later this weekend. View attachment 48066
Yeah definitely would like to see it from the front and rear with all the black badging.

Users who are viewing this thread