5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member From Minnesota

Dallasfan

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited and stumbled on this forum while doing some research on the new Ram trucks. I look forward to learning and helping when I can.

I am back to Ram trucks after a 24 month nightmare of dealing with a 2016 Ford F150 Limited. Ford did finally step up and bought the truck back from me, but I think is was because they were tired of trying to fix it, not because they wanted to take care of a customer.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited and stumbled on this forum while doing some research on the new Ram trucks. I look forward to learning and helping when I can.

I am back to Ram trucks after a 24 month nightmare of dealing with a 2016 Ford F150 Limited. Ford did finally step up and bought the truck back from me, but I think is was because they were tired of trying to fix it, not because they wanted to take care of a customer.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There are a ton of helpful folks here ready to help answer any questions.

Just curious, what type of issues did you have with your Ford? (Other than the dreadful front cooling seat issue :0 )

Hunts99

Reaction score
Welcome! There appears to be a decent amount of us from Minnesota on here. Hopefully I will get mine next week before I head up to go deer hunting, but it will be very very close.

There is a wealth of knowledge and information on here. I think that looking and reading up here has put me ahead of my salesmen, to where I will be teaching him a few things :)

Dallasfan

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There are a ton of helpful folks here ready to help answer any questions.

Just curious, what type of issues did you have with your Ford? (Other than the dreadful front cooling seat issue :0 )

The panoramic roof was replaced 3 times for leaks, rattles and not operating correctly. There were several other small issues too, but nothing worth noting.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Welcome - I find a wealth of good info on here, as well as more ways to spend money. I took delivery of mine on 10/01 and no problems with the truck so far.

Hunts99

Reaction score
Welcome. Hope your choice of Ram keeps you out of those fords.

Thanks for joining us
Totally agreed....my dad has been a die-hard Ford truck guy. His last 3 Fords have all had transmission issues (he had a 2011 (in 2014) with 28k miles and Ford did jack to help him out). I have told him numerous times to look outside the box, and seeing mine, maybe made him consider other brand. I type this as his Ford (2014) is still in the shop for transmission issues.

Users who are viewing this thread